"......Nevermore." The Personal Blog of Raven Garcia, East-London based philosopher and connoisseur of fine beers.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Bank Holiday Boredom.

I hate bank holidays at ours – nobody ever goes out or does anything. My mum and stepdad use their bank holidays to do all those odd cleaning jobs that you only do on Bank holidays. Such as cleaning round the back of the boiler and hoovering under the carpet. I don’t know about all of you, but I don’t really care how filthy the back of my boiler gets. That’s what the boiler cupboard door is for. And they get really pissed off with me when I don’t join in. Today was very boring and dragged on and on like a Charlton Heston film. I tried to find things to do but just ended up playing International Superstar Soccer – trying to beat Brazil on the hardest level playing as Papua New Guinea with seven men against eleven, and the lowest motivation and keeper level. I got hammered again and again by the computer. But I did manage to score one goal. Ha! You’ll never beat me, Playstation!! I hardly ever play the thing any more since I got bored with Final Fantasy 12. I also read the Red Dwarf scripts book for Series VIII from cover to cover. By about six o clock I was in search of anything I could overdose on. I drank all my beer last night when my cousin Nina and her boyfriend Jimmy came round, so I have none left now. Which is quite shit. Immensely shit. By lack of money I am forced into sobriety. I feel funny. Anyway, going to sign off now and try and sneak some Becks off of the boiler-cleaners.

No comments: